If you are planning to travel to Frenchville or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Frenchville Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Frenchville Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Frenchville Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Frenchville Airport Info:
|Frenchville Airport IATA Code: WFK||Frenchville Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 47.2872||Longitude : -68.3194|
|City : Frenchville||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Frenchville Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Frenchville Airport is 08:47:16 AM (EDT) on Monday, Apr 6, 2020|
Looking for information on Frenchville Airport, Frenchville, United States? Know about Frenchville Airport in detail. Find out the location of Frenchville Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Frenchville. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Frenchville Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Frenchville Airport, airlines operating to Frenchville Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Frenchville Airport or Frenchville Airport, United States.
Frenchville Airport Map - Location of Frenchville Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.812 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.231 USD
• 1 USD = 0.926 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.08 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Frenchville Airport
Closest airports to Frenchville, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Frenchville and other airports closest to Frenchville Airport.
Nearest airport to Frenchville Airport and Frenchville is Loring AFB Airport - (49.79 Km / 30.94 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Frenchville and Frenchville Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Municipal Airport - (51.31 Km / 31.88 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (69.72 Km / 43.32 Miles)
- Houlton International Airport - (135.88 Km / 84.43 Miles)
- Millinocket Airport - (184.66 Km / 114.74 Miles)
- Princeton Airport - (238.97 Km / 148.49 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Frenchville Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Frenchville Airport.
Details about Frenchville Airport given here include
- Frenchville Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Frenchville Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Frenchville Airport
- Location of Frenchville Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Frenchville Airport Time Zone and Current time at Frenchville Airport
- Address and contact details of Frenchville Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Frenchville Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Frenchville Airport is located in the city of Frenchville. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
WFK - Frenchville Airport IATA Code