If you are planning to travel to Princeton or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Princeton Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Princeton Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Princeton Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Princeton Airport Info:
|Princeton Airport IATA Code: PNN||Princeton Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 45.2028||Longitude : -67.5667|
|City : Princeton||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Princeton Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Princeton Airport is 08:19:59 AM (EDT) on Sunday, May 16, 2021|
Looking for information on Princeton Airport, Princeton, United States? Know about Princeton Airport in detail. Find out the location of Princeton Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Princeton. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Princeton Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Princeton Airport, airlines operating to Princeton Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Princeton Airport or Princeton Airport, United States.
Princeton Airport Map - Location of Princeton Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.709 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.41 USD
• 1 USD = 0.823 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.215 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Princeton Airport
Closest airports to Princeton, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Princeton and other airports closest to Princeton Airport.
Nearest airport to Princeton Airport and Princeton is Old Town Airport - (91.07 Km / 56.59 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Princeton and Princeton Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Millinocket Airport - (100.71 Km / 62.58 Miles)
- Houlton International Airport - (103.59 Km / 64.37 Miles)
- Bar Harbor Airport - (105.17 Km / 65.35 Miles)
- Bangor International Airport - (107.65 Km / 66.89 Miles)
- Coast Guard Heliport Airport - (129.31 Km / 80.35 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Princeton Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Princeton Airport.
Details about Princeton Airport given here include
- Princeton Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Princeton Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Princeton Airport
- Location of Princeton Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Princeton Airport Time Zone and Current time at Princeton Airport
- Address and contact details of Princeton Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Princeton Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Princeton Airport is located in the city of Princeton. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PNN - Princeton Airport IATA Code