If you are planning to travel to Bar Harbor or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Bar Harbor Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Bar Harbor Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Bar Harbor Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Bar Harbor Airport Info:
|Bar Harbor Airport IATA Code: BHB||Bar Harbor Airport ICAO Code: KBHB|
|Latitude : 44.4444||Longitude : -68.3629|
|City : Bar Harbor||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Medium|
|Bar Harbor Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Hancock County-Bar Harbor Airport (BHB), Bar Harbor, ME 04605, USA, Phone: 207-667-7329, Email: email@example.com
|Bar Harbor Website : http://www.bhbairport.com/|
|Airport Type : Public|
|Owner : Hancock County, Maine|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Bar Harbor Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Bar Harbor Airport is 06:55:34 AM (EDT) on Monday, Jun 17, 2019|
Looking for information on Bar Harbor Airport, Bar Harbor, United States? Know about Bar Harbor Airport in detail. Find out the location of Bar Harbor Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Bar Harbor. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Bar Harbor Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Bar Harbor Airport, airlines operating to Bar Harbor Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Bar Harbor Airport or Bar Harbor Airport, United States.
Bar Harbor Airport Map - Location of Bar Harbor Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.794 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.259 USD
• 1 USD = 0.892 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.121 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Bar Harbor Airport
Closest airports to Bar Harbor, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Bar Harbor and other airports closest to Bar Harbor Airport.
Nearest airport to Bar Harbor Airport and Bar Harbor is Bangor International Airport - (54.09 Km / 33.61 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Bar Harbor and Bar Harbor Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Old Town Airport - (61.41 Km / 38.16 Miles)
- Knox County Regional Airport - (72.21 Km / 44.87 Miles)
- Robert Lafleur Airport - (105.01 Km / 65.25 Miles)
- Princeton Airport - (105.17 Km / 65.35 Miles)
- Augusta Airport - (114.86 Km / 71.37 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Bar Harbor Airport, Bar Harbor
This page provides all the information you need to know about Bar Harbor Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Bar Harbor Airport.
Details about Bar Harbor Airport given here include
- Bar Harbor Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Bar Harbor Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Bar Harbor Airport
- Location of Bar Harbor Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Bar Harbor Airport Time Zone and Current time at Bar Harbor Airport
- Address and contact details of Bar Harbor Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Bar Harbor Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Bar Harbor Airport is located in the city of Bar Harbor. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BHB - Bar Harbor Airport IATA Code and KBHB - Bar Harbor Airport ICAO code