If you are planning to travel to Waterville or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Robert Lafleur Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Robert Lafleur Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Waterville Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Waterville Airport Info:
|Waterville Airport IATA Code: WVL||Waterville Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 44.5334||Longitude : -69.6805|
|City : Waterville||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Waterville Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Waterville Robert Lafleur Airport (WVL), Waterville, ME 04901, USA
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Robert Lafleur Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Robert Lafleur Airport is 09:16:26 AM (EDT) on Monday, Apr 6, 2020|
Looking for information on Robert Lafleur Airport, Waterville, United States? Know about Robert Lafleur Airport in detail. Find out the location of Robert Lafleur Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Waterville. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Robert Lafleur Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Robert Lafleur Airport, airlines operating to Robert Lafleur Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Robert Lafleur Airport or Waterville Airport, United States.
Robert Lafleur Airport Map - Location of Robert Lafleur Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.812 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.231 USD
• 1 USD = 0.926 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.08 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Robert Lafleur Airport
Closest airports to Waterville, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Waterville and other airports closest to Robert Lafleur Airport.
Nearest airport to Robert Lafleur Airport and Waterville is Central Maine Airport of Norridgewock Airport - (24.96 Km / 15.51 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Waterville and Robert Lafleur Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Augusta Airport - (25.43 Km / 15.8 Miles)
- Wiscasset Airport - (63.46 Km / 39.43 Miles)
- Knox County Regional Airport - (70.3 Km / 43.68 Miles)
- Auburn Airport - (72.4 Km / 44.99 Miles)
- NAS Airport - (73.84 Km / 45.88 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Robert Lafleur Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Waterville Airport.
Details about Waterville Airport given here include
- Robert Lafleur Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Waterville Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Robert Lafleur Airport
- Location of Robert Lafleur Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Robert Lafleur Airport Time Zone and Current time at Robert Lafleur Airport
- Address and contact details of Robert Lafleur Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Robert Lafleur Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Robert Lafleur Airport is located in the city of Waterville. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
WVL - Robert Lafleur Airport IATA Code