If you are planning to travel to Fryeburg or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Fryeburg Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Fryeburg Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Fryeburg Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Fryeburg Airport Info:
|Fryeburg Airport IATA Code: FRY||Fryeburg Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 43.9903||Longitude : -70.9464|
|City : Fryeburg||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Fryeburg Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Fryeburg Airport is 16:54:59 PM (EDT) on Monday, Jul 22, 2019|
Looking for information on Fryeburg Airport, Fryeburg, United States? Know about Fryeburg Airport in detail. Find out the location of Fryeburg Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Fryeburg. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Fryeburg Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Fryeburg Airport, airlines operating to Fryeburg Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Fryeburg Airport or Fryeburg Airport, United States.
Fryeburg Airport Map - Location of Fryeburg Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.801 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.248 USD
• 1 USD = 0.892 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.121 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Fryeburg Airport
Closest airports to Fryeburg, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Fryeburg and other airports closest to Fryeburg Airport.
Nearest airport to Fryeburg Airport and Fryeburg is Auburn Airport - (53.06 Km / 32.97 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Fryeburg and Fryeburg Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Lyndonville Airport - (54.54 Km / 33.89 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (59.45 Km / 36.94 Miles)
- Jetport International Airport - (63.73 Km / 39.6 Miles)
- Regional Airport - (63.83 Km / 39.66 Miles)
- Berlin Municipal Airport - (67.9 Km / 42.19 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Fryeburg Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Fryeburg Airport.
Details about Fryeburg Airport given here include
- Fryeburg Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Fryeburg Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Fryeburg Airport
- Location of Fryeburg Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Fryeburg Airport Time Zone and Current time at Fryeburg Airport
- Address and contact details of Fryeburg Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Fryeburg Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Fryeburg Airport is located in the city of Fryeburg. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
FRY - Fryeburg Airport IATA Code