If you are planning to travel to Mineral Wells or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Ft Wolter AAF Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Ft Wolter AAF Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Mineral Wells Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Mineral Wells Airport Info:
|Mineral Wells Airport IATA Code: CWO||Mineral Wells Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 32.8||Longitude : -98.1167|
|City : Mineral Wells||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Ft Wolter AAF Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Ft Wolter AAF Airport is 11:40:33 AM (CDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Ft Wolter AAF Airport, Mineral Wells, United States? Know about Ft Wolter AAF Airport in detail. Find out the location of Ft Wolter AAF Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Mineral Wells. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Ft Wolter AAF Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Ft Wolter AAF Airport, airlines operating to Ft Wolter AAF Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Ft Wolter AAF Airport or Mineral Wells Airport, United States.
Ft Wolter AAF Airport Map - Location of Ft Wolter AAF Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.81 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.234 USD
• 1 USD = 0.9 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.111 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Ft Wolter AAF Airport
Closest airports to Mineral Wells, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Mineral Wells and other airports closest to Ft Wolter AAF Airport.
Nearest airport to Ft Wolter AAF Airport and Mineral Wells is Mineral Wells Arpt Airport - (5.73 Km / 3.56 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Mineral Wells and Ft Wolter AAF Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Parker County Airport - (41.07 Km / 25.52 Miles)
- Fort Worth NAS Jrb/Carswell Field Airport - (63.28 Km / 39.32 Miles)
- Clark Field Airport - (65.24 Km / 40.54 Miles)
- Ranger Municipal Airport - (65.4 Km / 40.64 Miles)
- Meacham Field Airport - (70.7 Km / 43.93 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Ft Wolter AAF Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Mineral Wells Airport.
Details about Mineral Wells Airport given here include
- Ft Wolter AAF Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Mineral Wells Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Ft Wolter AAF Airport
- Location of Ft Wolter AAF Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Ft Wolter AAF Airport Time Zone and Current time at Ft Wolter AAF Airport
- Address and contact details of Ft Wolter AAF Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Ft Wolter AAF Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Ft Wolter AAF Airport is located in the city of Mineral Wells. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CWO - Ft Wolter AAF Airport IATA Code