If you are planning to travel to Baltimore or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Glenn L Martin Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Glenn L Martin Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Baltimore Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Baltimore Airport Info:
|Baltimore Airport IATA Code: MTN||Baltimore Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 38.8011||Longitude : -76.2564|
|City : Baltimore||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Glenn L Martin Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Glenn L Martin Airport is 03:37:57 AM (EDT) on Wednesday, Aug 4, 2021|
Looking for information on Glenn L Martin Airport, Baltimore, United States? Know about Glenn L Martin Airport in detail. Find out the location of Glenn L Martin Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Baltimore. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Glenn L Martin Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Glenn L Martin Airport, airlines operating to Glenn L Martin Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Glenn L Martin Airport or Baltimore Airport, United States.
Glenn L Martin Airport Map - Location of Glenn L Martin Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.718 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.393 USD
• 1 USD = 0.842 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.187 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Glenn L Martin Airport
Closest airports to Baltimore, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Baltimore and other airports closest to Glenn L Martin Airport.
Nearest airport to Glenn L Martin Airport and Baltimore is Easton Airport - (16.5 Km / 10.25 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Baltimore and Glenn L Martin Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Lee Airport - (30.84 Km / 19.16 Miles)
- Cambridge Airport - (35.23 Km / 21.89 Miles)
- Andrews AFB Airport - (52.93 Km / 32.89 Miles)
- Andrews NAF Airport - (52.95 Km / 32.9 Miles)
- Tipton AAF Airport - (53.93 Km / 33.51 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Glenn L Martin Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Baltimore Airport.
Details about Baltimore Airport given here include
- Glenn L Martin Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Baltimore Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Glenn L Martin Airport
- Location of Glenn L Martin Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Glenn L Martin Airport Time Zone and Current time at Glenn L Martin Airport
- Address and contact details of Glenn L Martin Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Glenn L Martin Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Glenn L Martin Airport is located in the city of Baltimore. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
MTN - Glenn L Martin Airport IATA Code