If you are planning to travel to Cambridge or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Cambridge Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Cambridge Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Cambridge Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Cambridge Airport Info:
|Cambridge Airport IATA Code: CGE||Cambridge Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 38.5394||Longitude : -76.0278|
|City : Cambridge||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Cambridge Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Cambridge Airport is 03:29:54 AM (EDT) on Saturday, Jun 19, 2021|
Looking for information on Cambridge Airport, Cambridge, United States? Know about Cambridge Airport in detail. Find out the location of Cambridge Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Cambridge. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Cambridge Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Cambridge Airport, airlines operating to Cambridge Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Cambridge Airport or Cambridge Airport, United States.
Cambridge Airport Map - Location of Cambridge Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.724 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.381 USD
• 1 USD = 0.843 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.186 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Cambridge Airport
Closest airports to Cambridge, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Cambridge and other airports closest to Cambridge Airport.
Nearest airport to Cambridge Airport and Cambridge is Easton Airport - (30.3 Km / 18.83 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Cambridge and Cambridge Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Glenn L Martin Airport - (35.23 Km / 21.89 Miles)
- Patuxent River NAS Airport - (43.52 Km / 27.04 Miles)
- Wicomico Regional Airport - (49.55 Km / 30.79 Miles)
- St Marys Airport - (52 Km / 32.31 Miles)
- St Marys County Airport - (52.05 Km / 32.34 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Cambridge Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Cambridge Airport.
Details about Cambridge Airport given here include
- Cambridge Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Cambridge Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Cambridge Airport
- Location of Cambridge Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Cambridge Airport Time Zone and Current time at Cambridge Airport
- Address and contact details of Cambridge Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Cambridge Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Cambridge Airport is located in the city of Cambridge. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CGE - Cambridge Airport IATA Code