If you are planning to travel to Leonardtown or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the St Marys County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... St Marys County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Leonardtown Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Leonardtown Airport Info:
|Leonardtown Airport IATA Code: LTW||Leonardtown Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 38.3138||Longitude : -76.5511|
|City : Leonardtown||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Leonardtown Airport Address / Contact Details :|
St Mary's County Regional Airport (LTW), Leonardtown, MD 20636, USA
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|St Marys County Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at St Marys County Airport is 01:01:23 AM (EDT) on Wednesday, Aug 4, 2021|
Looking for information on St Marys County Airport, Leonardtown, United States? Know about St Marys County Airport in detail. Find out the location of St Marys County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Leonardtown. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is St Marys County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near St Marys County Airport, airlines operating to St Marys County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about St Marys County Airport or Leonardtown Airport, United States.
St Marys County Airport Map - Location of St Marys County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.718 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.392 USD
• 1 USD = 0.842 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.187 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to St Marys County Airport
Closest airports to Leonardtown, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Leonardtown and other airports closest to St Marys County Airport.
Nearest airport to St Marys County Airport and Leonardtown is St Marys Airport - (0.21 Km / 0.13 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Leonardtown and St Marys County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Patuxent River NAS Airport - (12.87 Km / 8 Miles)
- Cambridge Airport - (52.05 Km / 32.34 Miles)
- Glenn L Martin Airport - (59.96 Km / 37.26 Miles)
- Andrews AFB Airport - (61.73 Km / 38.36 Miles)
- Andrews NAF Airport - (61.73 Km / 38.36 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about St Marys County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Leonardtown Airport.
Details about Leonardtown Airport given here include
- St Marys County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Leonardtown Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of St Marys County Airport
- Location of St Marys County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- St Marys County Airport Time Zone and Current time at St Marys County Airport
- Address and contact details of St Marys County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of St Marys County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where St Marys County Airport is located in the city of Leonardtown. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
LTW - St Marys County Airport IATA Code