If you are planning to travel to St Marys or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the St Marys Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... St Marys Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. St Marys Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
St Marys Airport Info:
|St Marys Airport IATA Code: XSM||St Marys Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 38.3156||Longitude : -76.5517|
|City : St Marys||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|St Marys Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at St Marys Airport is 01:16:19 AM (EDT) on Wednesday, Aug 4, 2021|
Looking for information on St Marys Airport, St Marys, United States? Know about St Marys Airport in detail. Find out the location of St Marys Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to St Marys. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is St Marys Airport located and also provide information like hotels near St Marys Airport, airlines operating to St Marys Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about St Marys Airport or St Marys Airport, United States.
St Marys Airport Map - Location of St Marys Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.718 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.392 USD
• 1 USD = 0.842 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.187 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to St Marys Airport
Closest airports to St Marys, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of St Marys and other airports closest to St Marys Airport.
Nearest airport to St Marys Airport and St Marys is St Marys County Airport - (0.21 Km / 0.13 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to St Marys and St Marys Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Patuxent River NAS Airport - (12.99 Km / 8.07 Miles)
- Cambridge Airport - (52 Km / 32.31 Miles)
- Glenn L Martin Airport - (59.8 Km / 37.16 Miles)
- Andrews AFB Airport - (61.53 Km / 38.23 Miles)
- Andrews NAF Airport - (61.54 Km / 38.24 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about St Marys Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to St Marys Airport.
Details about St Marys Airport given here include
- St Marys Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of St Marys Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of St Marys Airport
- Location of St Marys Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- St Marys Airport Time Zone and Current time at St Marys Airport
- Address and contact details of St Marys Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of St Marys Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where St Marys Airport is located in the city of St Marys. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
XSM - St Marys Airport IATA Code