If you are planning to travel to Big Spring or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Howard County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Howard County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Big Spring Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Big Spring Airport Info:
|Big Spring Airport IATA Code: HCA||Big Spring Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 32.3036||Longitude : -101.434|
|City : Big Spring||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Howard County Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Howard County Airport is 15:49:48 PM (CDT) on Saturday, Jul 20, 2019|
Looking for information on Howard County Airport, Big Spring, United States? Know about Howard County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Howard County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Big Spring. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Howard County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Howard County Airport, airlines operating to Howard County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Howard County Airport or Big Spring Airport, United States.
Howard County Airport Map - Location of Howard County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.8 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.25 USD
• 1 USD = 0.891 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.123 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Howard County Airport
Closest airports to Big Spring, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Big Spring and other airports closest to Howard County Airport.
Nearest airport to Howard County Airport and Big Spring is Webb AFB Airport - (13.1 Km / 8.14 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Big Spring and Howard County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Winston Field Airport - (63.36 Km / 39.37 Miles)
- Midland Airport - (69.59 Km / 43.24 Miles)
- Midland International Airport - (83.54 Km / 51.91 Miles)
- Sweetwater Airport - (92.63 Km / 57.56 Miles)
- Crane County Arpt Airport - (132.63 Km / 82.41 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Howard County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Big Spring Airport.
Details about Big Spring Airport given here include
- Howard County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Big Spring Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Howard County Airport
- Location of Howard County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Howard County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Howard County Airport
- Address and contact details of Howard County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Howard County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Howard County Airport is located in the city of Big Spring. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
HCA - Howard County Airport IATA Code