If you are planning to travel to Big Spring or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Webb AFB Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Webb AFB Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Big Spring Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Big Spring Airport Info:
|Big Spring Airport IATA Code: BGS||Big Spring Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 32.2144||Longitude : -101.525|
|City : Big Spring||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Webb AFB Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Webb AFB Airport is 19:36:47 PM (CDT) on Saturday, Jun 15, 2019|
Looking for information on Webb AFB Airport, Big Spring, United States? Know about Webb AFB Airport in detail. Find out the location of Webb AFB Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Big Spring. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Webb AFB Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Webb AFB Airport, airlines operating to Webb AFB Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Webb AFB Airport or Big Spring Airport, United States.
Webb AFB Airport Map - Location of Webb AFB Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.794 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.259 USD
• 1 USD = 0.891 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.123 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Webb AFB Airport
Closest airports to Big Spring, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Big Spring and other airports closest to Webb AFB Airport.
Nearest airport to Webb AFB Airport and Big Spring is Howard County Airport - (13.1 Km / 8.14 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Big Spring and Webb AFB Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Midland Airport - (57.87 Km / 35.96 Miles)
- Midland International Airport - (71.39 Km / 44.36 Miles)
- Winston Field Airport - (76.43 Km / 47.49 Miles)
- Sweetwater Airport - (103.34 Km / 64.21 Miles)
- Crane County Arpt Airport - (119.53 Km / 74.27 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Webb AFB Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Big Spring Airport.
Details about Big Spring Airport given here include
- Webb AFB Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Big Spring Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Webb AFB Airport
- Location of Webb AFB Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Webb AFB Airport Time Zone and Current time at Webb AFB Airport
- Address and contact details of Webb AFB Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Webb AFB Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Webb AFB Airport is located in the city of Big Spring. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BGS - Webb AFB Airport IATA Code