If you are planning to travel to Culver City or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Hughes Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Hughes Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Culver City Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Culver City Airport Info:
|Culver City Airport IATA Code: CVR||Culver City Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 34.0167||Longitude : -118.4|
|City : Culver City||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Hughes Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Hughes Airport is 23:03:18 PM (PDT) on Thursday, Jun 4, 2020|
Looking for information on Hughes Airport, Culver City, United States? Know about Hughes Airport in detail. Find out the location of Hughes Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Culver City. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Hughes Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Hughes Airport, airlines operating to Hughes Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Hughes Airport or Culver City Airport, United States.
Hughes Airport Map - Location of Hughes Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.793 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.261 USD
• 1 USD = 0.881 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.135 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Hughes Airport
Closest airports to Culver City, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Culver City and other airports closest to Hughes Airport.
Nearest airport to Hughes Airport and Culver City is Santa Monica Airport - (4.89 Km / 3.04 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Culver City and Hughes Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Los Angeles International Airport - (8.19 Km / 5.09 Miles)
- Hawthorne Airport - (12.49 Km / 7.76 Miles)
- Heliport Airport - (17.85 Km / 11.09 Miles)
- Compton Airport - (20.57 Km / 12.78 Miles)
- Bob Hope Airport - (21.1 Km / 13.11 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Hughes Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Culver City Airport.
Details about Culver City Airport given here include
- Hughes Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Culver City Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Hughes Airport
- Location of Hughes Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Hughes Airport Time Zone and Current time at Hughes Airport
- Address and contact details of Hughes Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Hughes Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Hughes Airport is located in the city of Culver City. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CVR - Hughes Airport IATA Code