If you are planning to travel to Beaumont or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Jefferson County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Jefferson County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Beaumont Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Beaumont Airport Info:
|Beaumont Airport IATA Code: BPT||Beaumont Airport ICAO Code: KBPT|
|Latitude : 29.956||Longitude : -94.022|
|City : Beaumont||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Medium|
|Beaumont Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Southeast Texas Regional Airport (BPT), 6000, Beaumont, TX 77705, USA, Phone: 409.719.4900
|Beaumont Website : http://flysetx.com/|
|Airport Type : Public|
|Owner : Jefferson County|
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Jefferson County Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Jefferson County Airport is 15:35:19 PM (CDT) on Monday, Jun 17, 2019|
Looking for information on Jefferson County Airport, Beaumont, United States? Know about Jefferson County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Jefferson County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Beaumont. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Jefferson County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Jefferson County Airport, airlines operating to Jefferson County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Jefferson County Airport or Beaumont Airport, United States.
Jefferson County Airport Map - Location of Jefferson County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.798 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.254 USD
• 1 USD = 0.892 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.122 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Jefferson County Airport
Closest airports to Beaumont, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Beaumont and other airports closest to Jefferson County Airport.
Nearest airport to Jefferson County Airport and Beaumont is Landing Strip Airport - (40.89 Km / 25.41 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Beaumont and Jefferson County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Municipal Airport - (79.2 Km / 49.21 Miles)
- Baytown Airport - (92.18 Km / 57.28 Miles)
- County Airport - (104.32 Km / 64.82 Miles)
- Scholes Field Airport - (110.76 Km / 68.82 Miles)
- Ellington Field Airport - (116.39 Km / 72.32 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Jefferson County Airport, Beaumont
This page provides all the information you need to know about Jefferson County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Beaumont Airport.
Details about Beaumont Airport given here include
- Jefferson County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Beaumont Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Jefferson County Airport
- Location of Jefferson County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Jefferson County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Jefferson County Airport
- Address and contact details of Jefferson County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Jefferson County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Jefferson County Airport is located in the city of Beaumont. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BPT - Jefferson County Airport IATA Code and KBPT - Jefferson County Airport ICAO code