If you are planning to travel to San Antonio or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Kelly AFB Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Kelly AFB Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. San Antonio Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
San Antonio Airport Info:
|San Antonio Airport IATA Code: SKF||San Antonio Airport ICAO Code: KSKF|
|Latitude : 29.3803||Longitude : -98.5842|
|City : San Antonio||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|San Antonio Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Lackland AFB (SKF), San Antonio, TX 78243, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Kelly AFB Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Kelly AFB Airport is 15:57:00 PM (CDT) on Friday, May 14, 2021|
Looking for information on Kelly AFB Airport, San Antonio, United States? Know about Kelly AFB Airport in detail. Find out the location of Kelly AFB Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to San Antonio. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Kelly AFB Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Kelly AFB Airport, airlines operating to Kelly AFB Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Kelly AFB Airport or San Antonio Airport, United States.
Kelly AFB Airport Map - Location of Kelly AFB Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.709 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.41 USD
• 1 USD = 0.823 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.214 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Kelly AFB Airport
Closest airports to San Antonio, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of San Antonio and other airports closest to Kelly AFB Airport.
Nearest airport to Kelly AFB Airport and San Antonio is Stinson Municipal Airport - (12.01 Km / 7.46 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to San Antonio and Kelly AFB Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- San Antonio International Airport - (20.29 Km / 12.61 Miles)
- Martindale Army Heliport Airport - (20.79 Km / 12.92 Miles)
- Randolph AFB Airport - (33.31 Km / 20.7 Miles)
- Kerrville Airport - (82.14 Km / 51.04 Miles)
- Garner Fld Airport - (113.88 Km / 70.76 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Kelly AFB Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to San Antonio Airport.
Details about San Antonio Airport given here include
- Kelly AFB Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of San Antonio Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Kelly AFB Airport
- Location of Kelly AFB Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Kelly AFB Airport Time Zone and Current time at Kelly AFB Airport
- Address and contact details of Kelly AFB Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Kelly AFB Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Kelly AFB Airport is located in the city of San Antonio. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SKF - Kelly AFB Airport IATA Code and KSKF - Kelly AFB Airport ICAO code