If you are planning to travel to San Antonio or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Stinson Municipal Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Stinson Municipal Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. San Antonio Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
San Antonio Airport Info:
|San Antonio Airport IATA Code: SSF||San Antonio Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 29.3402||Longitude : -98.4692|
|City : San Antonio||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|San Antonio Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Stinson Municipal Airport (SSF), San Antonio, TX 78214, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Stinson Municipal Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Stinson Municipal Airport is 18:01:13 PM (CDT) on Monday, May 17, 2021|
Looking for information on Stinson Municipal Airport, San Antonio, United States? Know about Stinson Municipal Airport in detail. Find out the location of Stinson Municipal Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to San Antonio. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Stinson Municipal Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Stinson Municipal Airport, airlines operating to Stinson Municipal Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Stinson Municipal Airport or San Antonio Airport, United States.
Stinson Municipal Airport Map - Location of Stinson Municipal Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.707 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.414 USD
• 1 USD = 0.823 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.215 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Stinson Municipal Airport
Closest airports to San Antonio, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of San Antonio and other airports closest to Stinson Municipal Airport.
Nearest airport to Stinson Municipal Airport and San Antonio is Kelly AFB Airport - (12.01 Km / 7.46 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to San Antonio and Stinson Municipal Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Martindale Army Heliport Airport - (13.47 Km / 8.37 Miles)
- San Antonio International Airport - (21.5 Km / 13.36 Miles)
- Randolph AFB Airport - (27.63 Km / 17.17 Miles)
- Kerrville Airport - (92.52 Km / 57.49 Miles)
- Austin-bergstrom International Airport - (122.6 Km / 76.18 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Stinson Municipal Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to San Antonio Airport.
Details about San Antonio Airport given here include
- Stinson Municipal Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of San Antonio Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Stinson Municipal Airport
- Location of Stinson Municipal Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Stinson Municipal Airport Time Zone and Current time at Stinson Municipal Airport
- Address and contact details of Stinson Municipal Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Stinson Municipal Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Stinson Municipal Airport is located in the city of San Antonio. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SSF - Stinson Municipal Airport IATA Code