If you are planning to travel to Mansfield or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Lahm Municipal Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Lahm Municipal Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Mansfield Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Mansfield Airport Info:
|Mansfield Airport IATA Code: MFD||Mansfield Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 40.8067||Longitude : -82.5164|
|City : Mansfield||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Mansfield Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Mansfield Lahm Regional Airport (MFD), Mansfield, OH 44903, USA
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Lahm Municipal Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Lahm Municipal Airport is 03:18:55 AM (EDT) on Sunday, Sep 26, 2021|
Looking for information on Lahm Municipal Airport, Mansfield, United States? Know about Lahm Municipal Airport in detail. Find out the location of Lahm Municipal Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Mansfield. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Lahm Municipal Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Lahm Municipal Airport, airlines operating to Lahm Municipal Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Lahm Municipal Airport or Mansfield Airport, United States.
Lahm Municipal Airport Map - Location of Lahm Municipal Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.731 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.369 USD
• 1 USD = 0.853 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.172 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Lahm Municipal Airport
Closest airports to Mansfield, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Mansfield and other airports closest to Lahm Municipal Airport.
Nearest airport to Lahm Municipal Airport and Mansfield is Galion Airport - (18.56 Km / 11.53 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Mansfield and Lahm Municipal Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Municipal Airport - (51.37 Km / 31.92 Miles)
- Wayne County Airport - (53.99 Km / 33.55 Miles)
- Griffing Sandusky Airport - (70.36 Km / 43.72 Miles)
- Hopkins International Airport - (88.27 Km / 54.85 Miles)
- Akron/canton Regional Airport - (91.7 Km / 56.98 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Lahm Municipal Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Mansfield Airport.
Details about Mansfield Airport given here include
- Lahm Municipal Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Mansfield Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Lahm Municipal Airport
- Location of Lahm Municipal Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Lahm Municipal Airport Time Zone and Current time at Lahm Municipal Airport
- Address and contact details of Lahm Municipal Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Lahm Municipal Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Lahm Municipal Airport is located in the city of Mansfield. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
MFD - Lahm Municipal Airport IATA Code