If you are planning to travel to Wooster or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Wayne County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Wayne County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Wooster Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Wooster Airport Info:
|Wooster Airport IATA Code: BJJ||Wooster Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 40.8734||Longitude : -81.8809|
|City : Wooster||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Wooster Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Wayne County Airport (BJJ), Wooster, OH 44677, USA
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Wayne County Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Wayne County Airport is 14:31:24 PM (EDT) on Sunday, Aug 1, 2021|
Looking for information on Wayne County Airport, Wooster, United States? Know about Wayne County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Wayne County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Wooster. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Wayne County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Wayne County Airport, airlines operating to Wayne County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Wayne County Airport or Wooster Airport, United States.
Wayne County Airport Map - Location of Wayne County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.719 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.39 USD
• 1 USD = 0.843 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.187 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Wayne County Airport
Closest airports to Wooster, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Wooster and other airports closest to Wayne County Airport.
Nearest airport to Wayne County Airport and Wooster is Akron/canton Regional Airport - (37.71 Km / 23.43 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Wooster and Wayne County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Fulton International Airport - (39.33 Km / 24.44 Miles)
- Lahm Municipal Airport - (53.99 Km / 33.55 Miles)
- Harry Clever Airport - (59.27 Km / 36.83 Miles)
- Hopkins International Airport - (60 Km / 37.28 Miles)
- Galion Airport - (72.29 Km / 44.92 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Wayne County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Wooster Airport.
Details about Wooster Airport given here include
- Wayne County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Wooster Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Wayne County Airport
- Location of Wayne County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Wayne County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Wayne County Airport
- Address and contact details of Wayne County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Wayne County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Wayne County Airport is located in the city of Wooster. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BJJ - Wayne County Airport IATA Code