If you are planning to travel to Leadville or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Leadville Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Leadville Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Leadville Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Leadville Airport Info:
|Leadville Airport IATA Code: LXV||Leadville Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 39.225||Longitude : -106.316|
|City : Leadville||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Leadville Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Lake County Airport (LXV), Leadville, CO 80461, USA
|Timezone : America/Denver|
|Leadville Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Leadville Airport is 08:03:27 AM (MDT) on Monday, Jun 21, 2021|
Looking for information on Leadville Airport, Leadville, United States? Know about Leadville Airport in detail. Find out the location of Leadville Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Leadville. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Leadville Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Leadville Airport, airlines operating to Leadville Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Leadville Airport or Leadville Airport, United States.
Leadville Airport Map - Location of Leadville Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.721 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.387 USD
• 1 USD = 0.841 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.189 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Leadville Airport
Closest airports to Leadville, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Leadville and other airports closest to Leadville Airport.
Nearest airport to Leadville Airport and Leadville is Aspen Airport - (47.56 Km / 29.55 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Leadville and Leadville Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Eagle County Airport - (69.41 Km / 43.13 Miles)
- Salida Airport - (79.86 Km / 49.62 Miles)
- Glenwood Springs Airport - (91.1 Km / 56.61 Miles)
- Gunnison Airport - (94.03 Km / 58.43 Miles)
- North Fork Valley Airport - (122.58 Km / 76.17 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Leadville Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Leadville Airport.
Details about Leadville Airport given here include
- Leadville Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Leadville Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Leadville Airport
- Location of Leadville Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Leadville Airport Time Zone and Current time at Leadville Airport
- Address and contact details of Leadville Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Leadville Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Leadville Airport is located in the city of Leadville. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
LXV - Leadville Airport IATA Code