If you are planning to travel to Salida or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Salida Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Salida Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Salida Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Salida Airport Info:
|Salida Airport IATA Code: SLT||Salida Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 38.5383||Longitude : -106.047|
|City : Salida||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Denver|
|Salida Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Salida Airport is 04:55:25 AM (MDT) on Sunday, Jul 21, 2019|
Looking for information on Salida Airport, Salida, United States? Know about Salida Airport in detail. Find out the location of Salida Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Salida. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Salida Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Salida Airport, airlines operating to Salida Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Salida Airport or Salida Airport, United States.
Salida Airport Map - Location of Salida Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.8 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.25 USD
• 1 USD = 0.891 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.123 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Salida Airport
Closest airports to Salida, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Salida and other airports closest to Salida Airport.
Nearest airport to Salida Airport and Salida is Baca Grande Airport - (68.12 Km / 42.33 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Salida and Salida Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Gunnison Airport - (77.78 Km / 48.33 Miles)
- Leadville Airport - (79.86 Km / 49.62 Miles)
- Canon City Airport - (82.62 Km / 51.34 Miles)
- Aspen Airport - (104.41 Km / 64.88 Miles)
- Butts AAF Airport - (112.41 Km / 69.85 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Salida Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Salida Airport.
Details about Salida Airport given here include
- Salida Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Salida Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Salida Airport
- Location of Salida Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Salida Airport Time Zone and Current time at Salida Airport
- Address and contact details of Salida Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Salida Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Salida Airport is located in the city of Salida. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SLT - Salida Airport IATA Code