If you are planning to travel to Loring or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Loring Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Loring Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Loring Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Loring Airport Info:
|Loring Airport IATA Code: WLR||Loring Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 55.6||Longitude : -131.567|
|City : Loring||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Juneau|
|Loring Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Loring Airport is 05:00:53 AM (AKDT) on Monday, Apr 6, 2020|
Looking for information on Loring Airport, Loring, United States? Know about Loring Airport in detail. Find out the location of Loring Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Loring. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Loring Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Loring Airport, airlines operating to Loring Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Loring Airport or Loring Airport, United States.
Loring Airport Map - Location of Loring Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.812 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.231 USD
• 1 USD = 0.926 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.08 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Loring Airport
Closest airports to Loring, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Loring and other airports closest to Loring Airport.
Nearest airport to Loring Airport and Loring is Marguerite Bay Airport - (11.88 Km / 7.38 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Loring and Loring Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Fire Cove Airport - (19.12 Km / 11.88 Miles)
- Deep Bay Airport - (21.52 Km / 13.37 Miles)
- Shoal Cove Airport - (23.83 Km / 14.81 Miles)
- Waterfront SPB Airport - (27.65 Km / 17.18 Miles)
- Ketchikan International Airport - (28.45 Km / 17.68 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Loring Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Loring Airport.
Details about Loring Airport given here include
- Loring Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Loring Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Loring Airport
- Location of Loring Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Loring Airport Time Zone and Current time at Loring Airport
- Address and contact details of Loring Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Loring Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Loring Airport is located in the city of Loring. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
WLR - Loring Airport IATA Code