If you are planning to travel to Ketchikan or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Waterfront SPB Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Waterfront SPB Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Ketchikan Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Ketchikan Airport Info:
|Ketchikan Airport IATA Code: WFB||Ketchikan Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 55.3581||Longitude : -131.668|
|City : Ketchikan||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Juneau|
|Waterfront SPB Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Waterfront SPB Airport is 05:15:45 AM (AKDT) on Monday, Apr 6, 2020|
Looking for information on Waterfront SPB Airport, Ketchikan, United States? Know about Waterfront SPB Airport in detail. Find out the location of Waterfront SPB Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Ketchikan. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Waterfront SPB Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Waterfront SPB Airport, airlines operating to Waterfront SPB Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Waterfront SPB Airport or Ketchikan Airport, United States.
Waterfront SPB Airport Map - Location of Waterfront SPB Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.812 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.231 USD
• 1 USD = 0.926 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.08 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Waterfront SPB Airport
Closest airports to Ketchikan, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Ketchikan and other airports closest to Waterfront SPB Airport.
Nearest airport to Waterfront SPB Airport and Ketchikan is Ketchikan International Airport - (2.66 Km / 1.65 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Ketchikan and Waterfront SPB Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
This page provides all the information you need to know about Waterfront SPB Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Ketchikan Airport.
Details about Ketchikan Airport given here include
- Waterfront SPB Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Ketchikan Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Waterfront SPB Airport
- Location of Waterfront SPB Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Waterfront SPB Airport Time Zone and Current time at Waterfront SPB Airport
- Address and contact details of Waterfront SPB Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Waterfront SPB Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Waterfront SPB Airport is located in the city of Ketchikan. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
WFB - Waterfront SPB Airport IATA Code