If you are planning to travel to Columbia or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Maury County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Maury County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Columbia Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Columbia Airport Info:
|Columbia Airport IATA Code: MRC||Columbia Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 35.5545||Longitude : -87.1829|
|City : Columbia||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Columbia Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Maury County Airport (MRC), Columbia/Mount Pleasant, TN 38474, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Maury County Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Maury County Airport is 06:54:43 AM (CST) on Friday, Feb 26, 2021|
Looking for information on Maury County Airport, Columbia, United States? Know about Maury County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Maury County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Columbia. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Maury County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Maury County Airport, airlines operating to Maury County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Maury County Airport or Columbia Airport, United States.
Maury County Airport Map - Location of Maury County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.72 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.389 USD
• 1 USD = 0.825 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.211 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Maury County Airport
Closest airports to Columbia, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Columbia and other airports closest to Maury County Airport.
Nearest airport to Maury County Airport and Columbia is Municipal Airport - (39.27 Km / 24.4 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Columbia and Maury County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Bomar Field Airport - (66.87 Km / 41.55 Miles)
- Smyrna Airport - (78.38 Km / 48.7 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (78.57 Km / 48.82 Miles)
- Nashville International Airport - (79.5 Km / 49.4 Miles)
- Tullahoma/William Northern Field Airport - (87.13 Km / 54.14 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Maury County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Columbia Airport.
Details about Columbia Airport given here include
- Maury County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Columbia Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Maury County Airport
- Location of Maury County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Maury County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Maury County Airport
- Address and contact details of Maury County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Maury County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Maury County Airport is located in the city of Columbia. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
MRC - Maury County Airport IATA Code