If you are planning to travel to Medford or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Medford Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Medford Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Medford Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Medford Airport Info:
|Medford Airport IATA Code: MDF||Medford Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 45.15||Longitude : -90.3333|
|City : Medford||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Medford Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Medford Airport is 21:58:16 PM (CDT) on Tuesday, Aug 3, 2021|
Looking for information on Medford Airport, Medford, United States? Know about Medford Airport in detail. Find out the location of Medford Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Medford. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Medford Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Medford Airport, airlines operating to Medford Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Medford Airport or Medford Airport, United States.
Medford Airport Map - Location of Medford Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.718 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.392 USD
• 1 USD = 0.842 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.187 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Medford Airport
Closest airports to Medford, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Medford and other airports closest to Medford Airport.
Nearest airport to Medford Airport and Medford is Prentice Airport - (43.5 Km / 27.03 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Medford and Medford Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Municipal Airport - (49.6 Km / 30.82 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (57.71 Km / 35.86 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (61.25 Km / 38.06 Miles)
- Central Wisconsin Airport - (66.1 Km / 41.07 Miles)
- Oneida County Airport - (86.21 Km / 53.57 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Medford Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Medford Airport.
Details about Medford Airport given here include
- Medford Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Medford Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Medford Airport
- Location of Medford Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Medford Airport Time Zone and Current time at Medford Airport
- Address and contact details of Medford Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Medford Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Medford Airport is located in the city of Medford. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
MDF - Medford Airport IATA Code