If you are planning to travel to Prentice or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Prentice Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Prentice Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Prentice Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Prentice Airport Info:
|Prentice Airport IATA Code: PRW||Prentice Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 45.5392||Longitude : -90.2794|
|City : Prentice||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Prentice Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Prentice Airport (PRW), Prentice, WI 54556, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Prentice Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Prentice Airport is 07:33:29 AM (CDT) on Friday, Aug 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Prentice Airport, Prentice, United States? Know about Prentice Airport in detail. Find out the location of Prentice Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Prentice. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Prentice Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Prentice Airport, airlines operating to Prentice Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Prentice Airport or Prentice Airport, United States.
Prentice Airport Map - Location of Prentice Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.764 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.309 USD
• 1 USD = 0.846 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.182 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Prentice Airport
Closest airports to Prentice, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Prentice and other airports closest to Prentice Airport.
Nearest airport to Prentice Airport and Prentice is Medford Airport - (43.5 Km / 27.03 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Prentice and Prentice Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Park Falls Airport - (47.35 Km / 29.42 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (58.82 Km / 36.55 Miles)
- Noble F. Lee Airport - (60.66 Km / 37.69 Miles)
- Oneida County Airport - (64.36 Km / 39.99 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (85.65 Km / 53.22 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Prentice Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Prentice Airport.
Details about Prentice Airport given here include
- Prentice Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Prentice Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Prentice Airport
- Location of Prentice Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Prentice Airport Time Zone and Current time at Prentice Airport
- Address and contact details of Prentice Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Prentice Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Prentice Airport is located in the city of Prentice. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PRW - Prentice Airport IATA Code