If you are planning to travel to Park Falls or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Park Falls Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Park Falls Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Park Falls Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Park Falls Airport Info:
|Park Falls Airport IATA Code: PKF||Park Falls Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 45.9524||Longitude : -90.4257|
|City : Park Falls||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Park Falls Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Park Falls Municipal Airport (PKF), Park Falls, WI 54552, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Park Falls Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Park Falls Airport is 07:55:53 AM (CDT) on Friday, Aug 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Park Falls Airport, Park Falls, United States? Know about Park Falls Airport in detail. Find out the location of Park Falls Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Park Falls. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Park Falls Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Park Falls Airport, airlines operating to Park Falls Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Park Falls Airport or Park Falls Airport, United States.
Park Falls Airport Map - Location of Park Falls Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.765 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.308 USD
• 1 USD = 0.846 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.182 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Park Falls Airport
Closest airports to Park Falls, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Park Falls and other airports closest to Park Falls Airport.
Nearest airport to Park Falls Airport and Park Falls is Prentice Airport - (47.35 Km / 29.42 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Park Falls and Park Falls Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Noble F. Lee Airport - (53.99 Km / 33.55 Miles)
- Gogebic County Airport - (67.46 Km / 41.92 Miles)
- Ashland Airport - (76.38 Km / 47.46 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (79.21 Km / 49.22 Miles)
- Oneida County Airport - (83.09 Km / 51.63 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Park Falls Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Park Falls Airport.
Details about Park Falls Airport given here include
- Park Falls Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Park Falls Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Park Falls Airport
- Location of Park Falls Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Park Falls Airport Time Zone and Current time at Park Falls Airport
- Address and contact details of Park Falls Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Park Falls Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Park Falls Airport is located in the city of Park Falls. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PKF - Park Falls Airport IATA Code