If you are planning to travel to Appleton or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Outagamie County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Outagamie County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Appleton Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Appleton Airport Info:
|Appleton Airport IATA Code: ATW||Appleton Airport ICAO Code: KATW|
|Latitude : 44.26||Longitude : -88.51|
|City : Appleton||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Appleton Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Outagamie County Regional Airport (ATW), Appleton, WI 54914, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Outagamie County Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Outagamie County Airport is 11:52:26 AM (CDT) on Monday, Aug 2, 2021|
Looking for information on Outagamie County Airport, Appleton, United States? Know about Outagamie County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Outagamie County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Appleton. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Outagamie County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Outagamie County Airport, airlines operating to Outagamie County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Outagamie County Airport or Appleton Airport, United States.
Outagamie County Airport Map - Location of Outagamie County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.72 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.389 USD
• 1 USD = 0.842 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.187 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Outagamie County Airport
Closest airports to Appleton, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Appleton and other airports closest to Outagamie County Airport.
Nearest airport to Outagamie County Airport and Appleton is Wittman Field Airport - (30.88 Km / 19.19 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Appleton and Outagamie County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Austin-straubel Field Airport - (39.93 Km / 24.81 Miles)
- Clintonville Airport - (43 Km / 26.72 Miles)
- Fond Du Lac Airport - (54.59 Km / 33.92 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (67.59 Km / 42 Miles)
- Memorial Airport - (76.28 Km / 47.4 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Outagamie County Airport, Appleton
This page provides all the information you need to know about Outagamie County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Appleton Airport.
Details about Appleton Airport given here include
- Outagamie County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Appleton Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Outagamie County Airport
- Location of Outagamie County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Outagamie County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Outagamie County Airport
- Address and contact details of Outagamie County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Outagamie County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Outagamie County Airport is located in the city of Appleton. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
ATW - Outagamie County Airport IATA Code and KATW - Outagamie County Airport ICAO code