If you are planning to travel to Clintonville or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Clintonville Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Clintonville Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Clintonville Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Clintonville Airport Info:
|Clintonville Airport IATA Code: CLI||Clintonville Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 44.6125||Longitude : -88.7325|
|City : Clintonville||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Clintonville Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Clintonville Municipal Airport (CLI), 50 10th St, Clintonville, WI 54929, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Clintonville Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Clintonville Airport is 11:27:20 AM (CDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Clintonville Airport, Clintonville, United States? Know about Clintonville Airport in detail. Find out the location of Clintonville Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Clintonville. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Clintonville Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Clintonville Airport, airlines operating to Clintonville Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Clintonville Airport or Clintonville Airport, United States.
Clintonville Airport Map - Location of Clintonville Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.81 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.234 USD
• 1 USD = 0.9 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.111 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Clintonville Airport
Closest airports to Clintonville, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Clintonville and other airports closest to Clintonville Airport.
Nearest airport to Clintonville Airport and Clintonville is Outagamie County Airport - (43 Km / 26.72 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Clintonville and Clintonville Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Austin-straubel Field Airport - (49.81 Km / 30.95 Miles)
- Stevens Point Airport - (64.18 Km / 39.88 Miles)
- Wittman Field Airport - (71.25 Km / 44.27 Miles)
- Central Wisconsin Airport - (76.62 Km / 47.61 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (78.36 Km / 48.69 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Clintonville Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Clintonville Airport.
Details about Clintonville Airport given here include
- Clintonville Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Clintonville Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Clintonville Airport
- Location of Clintonville Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Clintonville Airport Time Zone and Current time at Clintonville Airport
- Address and contact details of Clintonville Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Clintonville Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Clintonville Airport is located in the city of Clintonville. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CLI - Clintonville Airport IATA Code