If you are planning to travel to Stevens Point or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Stevens Point Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Stevens Point Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Stevens Point Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Stevens Point Airport Info:
|Stevens Point Airport IATA Code: STE||Stevens Point Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 44.5454||Longitude : -89.537|
|City : Stevens Point||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Stevens Point Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Stevens Point Municipal Airport (STE), Stevens Point, WI 54482, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Stevens Point Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Stevens Point Airport is 06:53:11 AM (CDT) on Sunday, May 9, 2021|
Looking for information on Stevens Point Airport, Stevens Point, United States? Know about Stevens Point Airport in detail. Find out the location of Stevens Point Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Stevens Point. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Stevens Point Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Stevens Point Airport, airlines operating to Stevens Point Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Stevens Point Airport or Stevens Point Airport, United States.
Stevens Point Airport Map - Location of Stevens Point Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.716 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.397 USD
• 1 USD = 0.822 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.216 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Stevens Point Airport
Closest airports to Stevens Point, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Stevens Point and other airports closest to Stevens Point Airport.
Nearest airport to Stevens Point Airport and Stevens Point is Central Wisconsin Airport - (28.65 Km / 17.8 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Stevens Point and Stevens Point Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Alexander Field Airport - (31.12 Km / 19.34 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (42.58 Km / 26.46 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (52.59 Km / 32.68 Miles)
- Clintonville Airport - (64.18 Km / 39.88 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (73.77 Km / 45.84 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Stevens Point Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Stevens Point Airport.
Details about Stevens Point Airport given here include
- Stevens Point Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Stevens Point Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Stevens Point Airport
- Location of Stevens Point Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Stevens Point Airport Time Zone and Current time at Stevens Point Airport
- Address and contact details of Stevens Point Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Stevens Point Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Stevens Point Airport is located in the city of Stevens Point. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
STE - Stevens Point Airport IATA Code