If you are planning to travel to Santa Paula or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Oxnard Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Oxnard Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Santa Paula Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Santa Paula Airport Info:
|Santa Paula Airport IATA Code: SZP||Santa Paula Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 34.3487||Longitude : -119.062|
|City : Santa Paula||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Santa Paula Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Santa Paula Airport (SZP), Santa Paula, CA 93060, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Oxnard Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Oxnard Airport is 13:05:41 PM (PDT) on Thursday, May 6, 2021|
Looking for information on Oxnard Airport, Santa Paula, United States? Know about Oxnard Airport in detail. Find out the location of Oxnard Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Santa Paula. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Oxnard Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Oxnard Airport, airlines operating to Oxnard Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Oxnard Airport or Santa Paula Airport, United States.
Oxnard Airport Map - Location of Oxnard Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.72 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.389 USD
• 1 USD = 0.829 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.206 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Oxnard Airport
Closest airports to Santa Paula, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Santa Paula and other airports closest to Oxnard Airport.
Nearest airport to Oxnard Airport and Santa Paula is Ventura Airport - (21.08 Km / 13.1 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Santa Paula and Oxnard Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Point Mugu NAS Airport - (25.54 Km / 15.87 Miles)
- Van Nuys Airport - (54.78 Km / 34.04 Miles)
- Whiteman Airport - (60.41 Km / 37.54 Miles)
- Bob Hope Airport - (66.51 Km / 41.33 Miles)
- Santa Monica Airport - (67.09 Km / 41.69 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Oxnard Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Santa Paula Airport.
Details about Santa Paula Airport given here include
- Oxnard Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Santa Paula Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Oxnard Airport
- Location of Oxnard Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Oxnard Airport Time Zone and Current time at Oxnard Airport
- Address and contact details of Oxnard Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Oxnard Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Oxnard Airport is located in the city of Santa Paula. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SZP - Oxnard Airport IATA Code