If you are planning to travel to Ventura or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Ventura Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Ventura Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Ventura Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Ventura Airport Info:
|Ventura Airport IATA Code: OXR||Ventura Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 34.2011||Longitude : -119.206|
|City : Ventura||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Ventura Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Ventura Airport is 05:32:24 AM (PDT) on Monday, Jun 21, 2021|
Looking for information on Ventura Airport, Ventura, United States? Know about Ventura Airport in detail. Find out the location of Ventura Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Ventura. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Ventura Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Ventura Airport, airlines operating to Ventura Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Ventura Airport or Ventura Airport, United States.
Ventura Airport Map - Location of Ventura Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.721 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.388 USD
• 1 USD = 0.841 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.19 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Ventura Airport
Closest airports to Ventura, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Ventura and other airports closest to Ventura Airport.
Nearest airport to Ventura Airport and Ventura is Point Mugu NAS Airport - (12.42 Km / 7.72 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Ventura and Ventura Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Oxnard Airport - (21.08 Km / 13.1 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (63.13 Km / 39.23 Miles)
- Van Nuys Airport - (65.77 Km / 40.87 Miles)
- Santa Cruz Island Airport - (67.13 Km / 41.71 Miles)
- Santa Monica Airport - (72.31 Km / 44.93 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Ventura Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Ventura Airport.
Details about Ventura Airport given here include
- Ventura Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Ventura Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Ventura Airport
- Location of Ventura Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Ventura Airport Time Zone and Current time at Ventura Airport
- Address and contact details of Ventura Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Ventura Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Ventura Airport is located in the city of Ventura. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
OXR - Ventura Airport IATA Code