If you are planning to travel to Pelican or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Pelican SPB Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Pelican SPB Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Pelican Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Pelican Airport Info:
|Pelican Airport IATA Code: PEC||Pelican Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 57.95||Longitude : -136.233|
|City : Pelican||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Juneau|
|Pelican SPB Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Pelican SPB Airport is 15:27:08 PM (AKDT) on Friday, May 7, 2021|
Looking for information on Pelican SPB Airport, Pelican, United States? Know about Pelican SPB Airport in detail. Find out the location of Pelican SPB Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Pelican. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Pelican SPB Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Pelican SPB Airport, airlines operating to Pelican SPB Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Pelican SPB Airport or Pelican Airport, United States.
Pelican SPB Airport Map - Location of Pelican SPB Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.715 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.398 USD
• 1 USD = 0.822 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.216 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Pelican SPB Airport
Closest airports to Pelican, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Pelican and other airports closest to Pelican SPB Airport.
Nearest airport to Pelican SPB Airport and Pelican is Elfin Cove SPB Airport - (28.24 Km / 17.55 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Pelican and Pelican SPB Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Eight Fathom Bight Airport - (29.72 Km / 18.47 Miles)
- Port Frederick Airport - (34.76 Km / 21.6 Miles)
- Klag Bay Airport - (34.95 Km / 21.72 Miles)
- Hoonah Airport - (51.19 Km / 31.81 Miles)
- Bartlett SPB Airport - (59.87 Km / 37.2 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Pelican SPB Airport, Pelican
This page provides all the information you need to know about Pelican SPB Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Pelican Airport.
Details about Pelican Airport given here include
- Pelican SPB Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Pelican Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Pelican SPB Airport
- Location of Pelican SPB Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Pelican SPB Airport Time Zone and Current time at Pelican SPB Airport
- Address and contact details of Pelican SPB Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Pelican SPB Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Pelican SPB Airport is located in the city of Pelican. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PEC - Pelican SPB Airport IATA Code