If you are planning to travel to Port Frederick or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Port Frederick Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Port Frederick Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Port Frederick Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Port Frederick Airport Info:
|Port Frederick Airport IATA Code: PFD||Port Frederick Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 57.9492||Longitude : -135.644|
|City : Port Frederick||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Port Frederick Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Port Frederick (PFD), Hoonah-Angoon, AK, USA
|Timezone : America/Juneau|
|Port Frederick Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Port Frederick Airport is 03:10:15 AM (AKDT) on Sunday, May 16, 2021|
Looking for information on Port Frederick Airport, Port Frederick, United States? Know about Port Frederick Airport in detail. Find out the location of Port Frederick Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Port Frederick. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Port Frederick Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Port Frederick Airport, airlines operating to Port Frederick Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Port Frederick Airport or Port Frederick Airport, United States.
Port Frederick Airport Map - Location of Port Frederick Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.709 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.41 USD
• 1 USD = 0.823 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.215 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Port Frederick Airport
Closest airports to Port Frederick, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Port Frederick and other airports closest to Port Frederick Airport.
Nearest airport to Port Frederick Airport and Port Frederick is Eight Fathom Bight Airport - (8.21 Km / 5.1 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Port Frederick and Port Frederick Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Hoonah Airport - (21.52 Km / 13.37 Miles)
- Pelican SPB Airport - (34.76 Km / 21.6 Miles)
- Tenakee SPB Airport - (36.89 Km / 22.92 Miles)
- Fresh Water Bay Airport - (38.35 Km / 23.83 Miles)
- Corner Bay Airport - (38.64 Km / 24.01 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Port Frederick Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Port Frederick Airport.
Details about Port Frederick Airport given here include
- Port Frederick Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Port Frederick Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Port Frederick Airport
- Location of Port Frederick Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Port Frederick Airport Time Zone and Current time at Port Frederick Airport
- Address and contact details of Port Frederick Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Port Frederick Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Port Frederick Airport is located in the city of Port Frederick. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PFD - Port Frederick Airport IATA Code