If you are planning to travel to Southern Pines or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Pinehurst-S. Pines Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Pinehurst-S. Pines Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Southern Pines Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Southern Pines Airport Info:
|Southern Pines Airport IATA Code: SOP||Southern Pines Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 35.18||Longitude : -79.5758|
|City : Southern Pines||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Pinehurst-S. Pines Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Pinehurst-S. Pines Airport is 05:30:32 AM (EDT) on Wednesday, May 12, 2021|
Looking for information on Pinehurst-S. Pines Airport, Southern Pines, United States? Know about Pinehurst-S. Pines Airport in detail. Find out the location of Pinehurst-S. Pines Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Southern Pines. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Pinehurst-S. Pines Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Pinehurst-S. Pines Airport, airlines operating to Pinehurst-S. Pines Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Pinehurst-S. Pines Airport or Southern Pines Airport, United States.
Pinehurst-S. Pines Airport Map - Location of Pinehurst-S. Pines Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.707 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.414 USD
• 1 USD = 0.824 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.213 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Pinehurst-S. Pines Airport
Closest airports to Southern Pines, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Southern Pines and other airports closest to Pinehurst-S. Pines Airport.
Nearest airport to Pinehurst-S. Pines Airport and Southern Pines is Mackall AAF Airport - (17.82 Km / 11.07 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Southern Pines and Pinehurst-S. Pines Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Maxton Airport - (47.23 Km / 29.35 Miles)
- Pope AFB Airport - (50.53 Km / 31.4 Miles)
- Simmons AAF Airport - (58.21 Km / 36.17 Miles)
- Cheraw Airport - (60.3 Km / 37.47 Miles)
- Bennettsville Airport - (63.42 Km / 39.41 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Pinehurst-S. Pines Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Southern Pines Airport.
Details about Southern Pines Airport given here include
- Pinehurst-S. Pines Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Southern Pines Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Pinehurst-S. Pines Airport
- Location of Pinehurst-S. Pines Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Pinehurst-S. Pines Airport Time Zone and Current time at Pinehurst-S. Pines Airport
- Address and contact details of Pinehurst-S. Pines Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Pinehurst-S. Pines Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Pinehurst-S. Pines Airport is located in the city of Southern Pines. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SOP - Pinehurst-S. Pines Airport IATA Code