If you are planning to travel to Plymouth or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Plymouth Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Plymouth Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Plymouth Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Plymouth Airport Info:
|Plymouth Airport IATA Code: PLY||Plymouth Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 41.3653||Longitude : -86.3017|
|City : Plymouth||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Indiana/Indianapolis|
|Plymouth Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Plymouth Airport is 18:41:29 PM (EDT) on Friday, May 7, 2021|
Looking for information on Plymouth Airport, Plymouth, United States? Know about Plymouth Airport in detail. Find out the location of Plymouth Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Plymouth. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Plymouth Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Plymouth Airport, airlines operating to Plymouth Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Plymouth Airport or Plymouth Airport, United States.
Plymouth Airport Map - Location of Plymouth Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.715 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.398 USD
• 1 USD = 0.822 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.216 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Plymouth Airport
Closest airports to Plymouth, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Plymouth and other airports closest to Plymouth Airport.
Nearest airport to Plymouth Airport and Plymouth is Fulton County Airport - (35.04 Km / 21.77 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Plymouth and Plymouth Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- South Bend Regional Airport - (38.19 Km / 23.73 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (42.81 Km / 26.6 Miles)
- Goshen Airport - (46.14 Km / 28.67 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (47.33 Km / 29.41 Miles)
- Jerry Tyler Memorial Airport - (53.2 Km / 33.06 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Plymouth Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Plymouth Airport.
Details about Plymouth Airport given here include
- Plymouth Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Plymouth Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Plymouth Airport
- Location of Plymouth Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Plymouth Airport Time Zone and Current time at Plymouth Airport
- Address and contact details of Plymouth Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Plymouth Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Plymouth Airport is located in the city of Plymouth. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PLY - Plymouth Airport IATA Code