If you are planning to travel to Goshen or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Goshen Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Goshen Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Goshen Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Goshen Airport Info:
|Goshen Airport IATA Code: GSH||Goshen Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 41.5272||Longitude : -85.7922|
|City : Goshen||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Indiana/Indianapolis|
|Goshen Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Goshen Airport is 05:23:08 AM (EDT) on Thursday, Jun 24, 2021|
Looking for information on Goshen Airport, Goshen, United States? Know about Goshen Airport in detail. Find out the location of Goshen Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Goshen. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Goshen Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Goshen Airport, airlines operating to Goshen Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Goshen Airport or Goshen Airport, United States.
Goshen Airport Map - Location of Goshen Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.716 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.396 USD
• 1 USD = 0.838 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.193 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Goshen Airport
Closest airports to Goshen, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Goshen and other airports closest to Goshen Airport.
Nearest airport to Goshen Airport and Goshen is Municipal Airport - (27.33 Km / 16.98 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Goshen and Goshen Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Kirsch Municipal Airport - (43.4 Km / 26.97 Miles)
- Plymouth Airport - (46.14 Km / 28.67 Miles)
- South Bend Regional Airport - (47.96 Km / 29.8 Miles)
- Jerry Tyler Memorial Airport - (50.11 Km / 31.14 Miles)
- Dr Haines Airport - (50.58 Km / 31.43 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Goshen Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Goshen Airport.
Details about Goshen Airport given here include
- Goshen Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Goshen Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Goshen Airport
- Location of Goshen Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Goshen Airport Time Zone and Current time at Goshen Airport
- Address and contact details of Goshen Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Goshen Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Goshen Airport is located in the city of Goshen. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
GSH - Goshen Airport IATA Code