If you are planning to travel to Three Rivers or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Dr Haines Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Dr Haines Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Three Rivers Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Three Rivers Airport Info:
|Three Rivers Airport IATA Code: HAI||Three Rivers Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 41.9564||Longitude : -85.591|
|City : Three Rivers||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Three Rivers Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Three Rivers Municipal/Doctor Haines Airport (HAI), Three Rivers, MI 49093, USA
|Timezone : America/Detroit|
|Dr Haines Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Dr Haines Airport is 01:05:55 AM (EDT) on Tuesday, Jul 16, 2019|
Looking for information on Dr Haines Airport, Three Rivers, United States? Know about Dr Haines Airport in detail. Find out the location of Dr Haines Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Three Rivers. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Dr Haines Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Dr Haines Airport, airlines operating to Dr Haines Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Dr Haines Airport or Three Rivers Airport, United States.
Dr Haines Airport Map - Location of Dr Haines Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.799 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.251 USD
• 1 USD = 0.888 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.126 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Dr Haines Airport
Closest airports to Three Rivers, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Three Rivers and other airports closest to Dr Haines Airport.
Nearest airport to Dr Haines Airport and Three Rivers is Kirsch Municipal Airport - (20.6 Km / 12.8 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Three Rivers and Dr Haines Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Kalamazoo/Battle Creek international Airport - (31.61 Km / 19.64 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (42.23 Km / 26.24 Miles)
- WK Kellogg Regional Airport - (49.04 Km / 30.47 Miles)
- Goshen Airport - (50.58 Km / 31.43 Miles)
- Jerry Tyler Memorial Airport - (54.14 Km / 33.64 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Dr Haines Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Three Rivers Airport.
Details about Three Rivers Airport given here include
- Dr Haines Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Three Rivers Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Dr Haines Airport
- Location of Dr Haines Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Dr Haines Airport Time Zone and Current time at Dr Haines Airport
- Address and contact details of Dr Haines Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Dr Haines Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Dr Haines Airport is located in the city of Three Rivers. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
HAI - Dr Haines Airport IATA Code