If you are planning to travel to Sturgis or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Kirsch Municipal Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Kirsch Municipal Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Sturgis Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Sturgis Airport Info:
|Sturgis Airport IATA Code: IRS||Sturgis Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 41.8121||Longitude : -85.4352|
|City : Sturgis||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Sturgis Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Kirsch Municipal Airport (IRS), Sturgis, MI 49091, USA
|Timezone : America/Detroit|
|Kirsch Municipal Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Kirsch Municipal Airport is 03:40:13 AM (EDT) on Wednesday, Aug 4, 2021|
Looking for information on Kirsch Municipal Airport, Sturgis, United States? Know about Kirsch Municipal Airport in detail. Find out the location of Kirsch Municipal Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Sturgis. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Kirsch Municipal Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Kirsch Municipal Airport, airlines operating to Kirsch Municipal Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Kirsch Municipal Airport or Sturgis Airport, United States.
Kirsch Municipal Airport Map - Location of Kirsch Municipal Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.718 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.393 USD
• 1 USD = 0.842 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.187 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Kirsch Municipal Airport
Closest airports to Sturgis, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Sturgis and other airports closest to Kirsch Municipal Airport.
Nearest airport to Kirsch Municipal Airport and Sturgis is Dr Haines Airport - (20.6 Km / 12.8 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Sturgis and Kirsch Municipal Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Tri-State Steuben Cty Airport - (41.25 Km / 25.63 Miles)
- Goshen Airport - (43.4 Km / 26.97 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (47.28 Km / 29.38 Miles)
- Kalamazoo/Battle Creek international Airport - (48.57 Km / 30.18 Miles)
- WK Kellogg Regional Airport - (58.23 Km / 36.18 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Kirsch Municipal Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Sturgis Airport.
Details about Sturgis Airport given here include
- Kirsch Municipal Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Sturgis Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Kirsch Municipal Airport
- Location of Kirsch Municipal Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Kirsch Municipal Airport Time Zone and Current time at Kirsch Municipal Airport
- Address and contact details of Kirsch Municipal Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Kirsch Municipal Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Kirsch Municipal Airport is located in the city of Sturgis. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
IRS - Kirsch Municipal Airport IATA Code