If you are planning to travel to Fort Polk or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Polk AAF Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Polk AAF Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Fort Polk Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Fort Polk Airport Info:
|Fort Polk Airport IATA Code: POE||Fort Polk Airport ICAO Code: KPOE|
|Latitude : 31.047||Longitude : -93.1891|
|City : Fort Polk||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Fort Polk Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Airport: Polk Aaf (POE), Fort Polk, LA 71446, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Polk AAF Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Polk AAF Airport is 23:03:53 PM (CDT) on Tuesday, May 18, 2021|
Looking for information on Polk AAF Airport, Fort Polk, United States? Know about Polk AAF Airport in detail. Find out the location of Polk AAF Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Fort Polk. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Polk AAF Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Polk AAF Airport, airlines operating to Polk AAF Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Polk AAF Airport or Fort Polk Airport, United States.
Polk AAF Airport Map - Location of Polk AAF Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.705 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.419 USD
• 1 USD = 0.818 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.222 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Polk AAF Airport
Closest airports to Fort Polk, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Fort Polk and other airports closest to Polk AAF Airport.
Nearest airport to Polk AAF Airport and Fort Polk is Beauregard Parish Airport - (27.52 Km / 17.1 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Fort Polk and Polk AAF Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Alexandria International Airport - (68.48 Km / 42.55 Miles)
- County Airport - (82.59 Km / 51.32 Miles)
- Esler Field Airport - (93.1 Km / 57.85 Miles)
- Eunice Airport - (97.08 Km / 60.32 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (102.48 Km / 63.68 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Polk AAF Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Fort Polk Airport.
Details about Fort Polk Airport given here include
- Polk AAF Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Fort Polk Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Polk AAF Airport
- Location of Polk AAF Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Polk AAF Airport Time Zone and Current time at Polk AAF Airport
- Address and contact details of Polk AAF Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Polk AAF Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Polk AAF Airport is located in the city of Fort Polk. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
POE - Polk AAF Airport IATA Code and KPOE - Polk AAF Airport ICAO code