If you are planning to travel to Port Walter or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Port Walter Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Port Walter Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Port Walter Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Port Walter Airport Info:
|Port Walter Airport IATA Code: PWR||Port Walter Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 56.381||Longitude : -134.651|
|City : Port Walter||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Port Walter Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Port Walter Seaplane Base (PWR), Port Walter, AK, USA
|Timezone : America/Juneau|
|Port Walter Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Port Walter Airport is 09:33:20 AM (AKDT) on Monday, May 17, 2021|
Looking for information on Port Walter Airport, Port Walter, United States? Know about Port Walter Airport in detail. Find out the location of Port Walter Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Port Walter. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Port Walter Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Port Walter Airport, airlines operating to Port Walter Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Port Walter Airport or Port Walter Airport, United States.
Port Walter Airport Map - Location of Port Walter Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.708 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.413 USD
• 1 USD = 0.823 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.215 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Port Walter Airport
Closest airports to Port Walter, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Port Walter and other airports closest to Port Walter Airport.
Nearest airport to Port Walter Airport and Port Walter is Port Armstrong Airport - (9.35 Km / 5.81 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Port Walter and Port Walter Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Little Port Walter Airport - (11.22 Km / 6.97 Miles)
- Port Alexander Airport - (14.89 Km / 9.25 Miles)
- Rowan Bay Airport - (51.89 Km / 32.24 Miles)
- Labouchere Bay Airport - (62.76 Km / 39 Miles)
- Saginaw Bay Airport - (63.73 Km / 39.6 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Port Walter Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Port Walter Airport.
Details about Port Walter Airport given here include
- Port Walter Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Port Walter Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Port Walter Airport
- Location of Port Walter Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Port Walter Airport Time Zone and Current time at Port Walter Airport
- Address and contact details of Port Walter Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Port Walter Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Port Walter Airport is located in the city of Port Walter. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PWR - Port Walter Airport IATA Code