If you are planning to travel to Saginaw Bay or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Saginaw Bay Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Saginaw Bay Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Saginaw Bay Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Saginaw Bay Airport Info:
|Saginaw Bay Airport IATA Code: SGW||Saginaw Bay Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 56.8833||Longitude : -134.15|
|City : Saginaw Bay||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Juneau|
|Saginaw Bay Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Saginaw Bay Airport is 15:46:43 PM (AKDT) on Monday, May 17, 2021|
Looking for information on Saginaw Bay Airport, Saginaw Bay, United States? Know about Saginaw Bay Airport in detail. Find out the location of Saginaw Bay Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Saginaw Bay. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Saginaw Bay Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Saginaw Bay Airport, airlines operating to Saginaw Bay Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Saginaw Bay Airport or Saginaw Bay Airport, United States.
Saginaw Bay Airport Map - Location of Saginaw Bay Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.707 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.414 USD
• 1 USD = 0.823 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.215 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Saginaw Bay Airport
Closest airports to Saginaw Bay, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Saginaw Bay and other airports closest to Saginaw Bay Airport.
Nearest airport to Saginaw Bay Airport and Saginaw Bay is Rowan Bay Airport - (14.87 Km / 9.24 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Saginaw Bay and Saginaw Bay Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Warm Spring Bay SPB Airport - (47.2 Km / 29.33 Miles)
- Five Finger Airport - (53.24 Km / 33.08 Miles)
- Hidden Falls Airport - (54.46 Km / 33.84 Miles)
- Port Walter Airport - (63.73 Km / 39.6 Miles)
- Point Baker SPB Airport - (67.69 Km / 42.06 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Saginaw Bay Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Saginaw Bay Airport.
Details about Saginaw Bay Airport given here include
- Saginaw Bay Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Saginaw Bay Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Saginaw Bay Airport
- Location of Saginaw Bay Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Saginaw Bay Airport Time Zone and Current time at Saginaw Bay Airport
- Address and contact details of Saginaw Bay Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Saginaw Bay Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Saginaw Bay Airport is located in the city of Saginaw Bay. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SGW - Saginaw Bay Airport IATA Code