If you are planning to travel to Porterville or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Porterville Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Porterville Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Porterville Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Porterville Airport Info:
|Porterville Airport IATA Code: PTV||Porterville Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 36.0292||Longitude : -119.059|
|City : Porterville||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Porterville Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Porterville Municipal Airport (PTV), Porterville, CA 93257, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Porterville Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Porterville Airport is 16:37:29 PM (PDT) on Friday, May 7, 2021|
Looking for information on Porterville Airport, Porterville, United States? Know about Porterville Airport in detail. Find out the location of Porterville Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Porterville. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Porterville Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Porterville Airport, airlines operating to Porterville Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Porterville Airport or Porterville Airport, United States.
Porterville Airport Map - Location of Porterville Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.715 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.398 USD
• 1 USD = 0.822 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.216 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Porterville Airport
Closest airports to Porterville, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Porterville and other airports closest to Porterville Airport.
Nearest airport to Porterville Airport and Porterville is Mefford Field Airport - (28.05 Km / 17.43 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Porterville and Porterville Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Visalia Airport - (44.55 Km / 27.68 Miles)
- Corcoran Airport - (48.63 Km / 30.22 Miles)
- Kern County Airport - (61.78 Km / 38.39 Miles)
- Meadows Field Airport - (65.97 Km / 40.99 Miles)
- Lemoore NAS Airport - (87 Km / 54.06 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Porterville Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Porterville Airport.
Details about Porterville Airport given here include
- Porterville Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Porterville Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Porterville Airport
- Location of Porterville Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Porterville Airport Time Zone and Current time at Porterville Airport
- Address and contact details of Porterville Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Porterville Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Porterville Airport is located in the city of Porterville. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PTV - Porterville Airport IATA Code