If you are planning to travel to Pratt or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Pratt Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Pratt Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Pratt Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Pratt Airport Info:
|Pratt Airport IATA Code: PTT||Pratt Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 37.7047||Longitude : -98.7452|
|City : Pratt||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Pratt Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Pratt Municipal Airport (PTT), Pratt, KS 67124, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Pratt Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Pratt Airport is 08:16:08 AM (CDT) on Sunday, May 16, 2021|
Looking for information on Pratt Airport, Pratt, United States? Know about Pratt Airport in detail. Find out the location of Pratt Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Pratt. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Pratt Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Pratt Airport, airlines operating to Pratt Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Pratt Airport or Pratt Airport, United States.
Pratt Airport Map - Location of Pratt Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.709 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.41 USD
• 1 USD = 0.823 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.215 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Pratt Airport
Closest airports to Pratt, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Pratt and other airports closest to Pratt Airport.
Nearest airport to Pratt Airport and Pratt is Great Bend Airport - (72.28 Km / 44.91 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Pratt and Pratt Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Anthony Airport - (85.12 Km / 52.89 Miles)
- Hutchinson Airport - (86.99 Km / 54.05 Miles)
- Dodge City Municipal Airport - (107.63 Km / 66.88 Miles)
- Mid-Continent Airport - (116.03 Km / 72.1 Miles)
- Mcpherson Airport - (117.63 Km / 73.09 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Pratt Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Pratt Airport.
Details about Pratt Airport given here include
- Pratt Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Pratt Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Pratt Airport
- Location of Pratt Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Pratt Airport Time Zone and Current time at Pratt Airport
- Address and contact details of Pratt Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Pratt Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Pratt Airport is located in the city of Pratt. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PTT - Pratt Airport IATA Code