If you are planning to travel to Mcpherson or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Mcpherson Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Mcpherson Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Mcpherson Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Mcpherson Airport Info:
|Mcpherson Airport IATA Code: MPR||Mcpherson Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 38.355||Longitude : -97.6864|
|City : Mcpherson||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Mcpherson Airport Address / Contact Details :|
McPherson Airport (MPR), McPherson, KS 67460, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Mcpherson Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Mcpherson Airport is 07:35:49 AM (CDT) on Saturday, Jun 19, 2021|
Looking for information on Mcpherson Airport, Mcpherson, United States? Know about Mcpherson Airport in detail. Find out the location of Mcpherson Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Mcpherson. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Mcpherson Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Mcpherson Airport, airlines operating to Mcpherson Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Mcpherson Airport or Mcpherson Airport, United States.
Mcpherson Airport Map - Location of Mcpherson Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.724 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.381 USD
• 1 USD = 0.843 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.186 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Mcpherson Airport
Closest airports to Mcpherson, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Mcpherson and other airports closest to Mcpherson Airport.
Nearest airport to Mcpherson Airport and Mcpherson is Hutchinson Airport - (35.81 Km / 22.25 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Mcpherson and Mcpherson Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- City-County Airport - (48.86 Km / 30.36 Miles)
- Salina Airport - (49.12 Km / 30.52 Miles)
- Mid-Continent Airport - (81.45 Km / 50.61 Miles)
- Beech Airport - (85.02 Km / 52.83 Miles)
- Cessna Aircraft Field Airport - (87.32 Km / 54.26 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Mcpherson Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Mcpherson Airport.
Details about Mcpherson Airport given here include
- Mcpherson Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Mcpherson Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Mcpherson Airport
- Location of Mcpherson Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Mcpherson Airport Time Zone and Current time at Mcpherson Airport
- Address and contact details of Mcpherson Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Mcpherson Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Mcpherson Airport is located in the city of Mcpherson. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
MPR - Mcpherson Airport IATA Code