If you are planning to travel to Prineville or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Prineville Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Prineville Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Prineville Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Prineville Airport Info:
|Prineville Airport IATA Code: PRZ||Prineville Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 44.2799||Longitude : -120.901|
|City : Prineville||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Prineville Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Prineville Airport (PRZ), Prineville, OR 97754, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Prineville Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Prineville Airport is 20:58:16 PM (PDT) on Tuesday, May 18, 2021|
Looking for information on Prineville Airport, Prineville, United States? Know about Prineville Airport in detail. Find out the location of Prineville Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Prineville. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Prineville Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Prineville Airport, airlines operating to Prineville Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Prineville Airport or Prineville Airport, United States.
Prineville Airport Map - Location of Prineville Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.705 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.419 USD
• 1 USD = 0.818 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.222 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Prineville Airport
Closest airports to Prineville, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Prineville and other airports closest to Prineville Airport.
Nearest airport to Prineville Airport and Prineville is Roberts Field Airport - (20.04 Km / 12.45 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Prineville and Prineville Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- City-county Airport - (47.15 Km / 29.3 Miles)
- Sun River Airport - (63.09 Km / 39.2 Miles)
- Columbia Gorge Regional/The Dalles Municipal Airport - (150.44 Km / 93.48 Miles)
- John Day Airport - (154.87 Km / 96.23 Miles)
- Cascade Locks/Stevens Airport - (173.13 Km / 107.58 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Prineville Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Prineville Airport.
Details about Prineville Airport given here include
- Prineville Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Prineville Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Prineville Airport
- Location of Prineville Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Prineville Airport Time Zone and Current time at Prineville Airport
- Address and contact details of Prineville Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Prineville Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Prineville Airport is located in the city of Prineville. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PRZ - Prineville Airport IATA Code