If you are planning to travel to Provincetown or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Provincetown Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Provincetown Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Provincetown Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Provincetown Airport Info:
|Provincetown Airport IATA Code: PVC||Provincetown Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 42.0758||Longitude : -70.2166|
|City : Provincetown||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Provincetown Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Provincetown Municipal Airport (PVC), Provincetown, MA 02657, USA
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Provincetown Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Provincetown Airport is 08:54:21 AM (EDT) on Sunday, May 16, 2021|
Looking for information on Provincetown Airport, Provincetown, United States? Know about Provincetown Airport in detail. Find out the location of Provincetown Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Provincetown. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Provincetown Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Provincetown Airport, airlines operating to Provincetown Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Provincetown Airport or Provincetown Airport, United States.
Provincetown Airport Map - Location of Provincetown Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.709 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.41 USD
• 1 USD = 0.823 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.215 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Provincetown Airport
Closest airports to Provincetown, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Provincetown and other airports closest to Provincetown Airport.
Nearest airport to Provincetown Airport and Provincetown is Barnstable Airport - (45.95 Km / 28.55 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Provincetown and Provincetown Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Plymouth Airport - (46.24 Km / 28.73 Miles)
- Otis AFB Airport - (52.85 Km / 32.84 Miles)
- South Weymouth Airport - (60.21 Km / 37.41 Miles)
- Quincy Airport - (67.43 Km / 41.9 Miles)
- Logan International Airport - (72.6 Km / 45.11 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Provincetown Airport, Provincetown
This page provides all the information you need to know about Provincetown Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Provincetown Airport.
Details about Provincetown Airport given here include
- Provincetown Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Provincetown Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Provincetown Airport
- Location of Provincetown Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Provincetown Airport Time Zone and Current time at Provincetown Airport
- Address and contact details of Provincetown Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Provincetown Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Provincetown Airport is located in the city of Provincetown. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PVC - Provincetown Airport IATA Code