If you are planning to travel to Rosario or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Rosario SPB Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Rosario SPB Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Rosario Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Rosario Airport Info:
|Rosario Airport IATA Code: RSJ||Rosario Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 48.6333||Longitude : -122.85|
|City : Rosario||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Rosario SPB Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Rosario SPB Airport is 21:37:14 PM (PDT) on Saturday, Jul 20, 2019|
Looking for information on Rosario SPB Airport, Rosario, United States? Know about Rosario SPB Airport in detail. Find out the location of Rosario SPB Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Rosario. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Rosario SPB Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Rosario SPB Airport, airlines operating to Rosario SPB Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Rosario SPB Airport or Rosario Airport, United States.
Rosario SPB Airport Map - Location of Rosario SPB Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.8 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.25 USD
• 1 USD = 0.891 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.123 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Rosario SPB Airport
Closest airports to Rosario, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Rosario and other airports closest to Rosario SPB Airport.
Nearest airport to Rosario SPB Airport and Rosario is Westsound Airport - (4.44 Km / 2.76 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Rosario and Rosario SPB Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Blakely Island Airport - (6.29 Km / 3.91 Miles)
- Orcas Island Airport - (9.51 Km / 5.91 Miles)
- Crane Island Airport - (11.64 Km / 7.23 Miles)
- Decatur Island Airport - (14.15 Km / 8.79 Miles)
- Friday Harbor SPB Airport - (15.9 Km / 9.88 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Rosario SPB Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Rosario Airport.
Details about Rosario Airport given here include
- Rosario SPB Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Rosario Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Rosario SPB Airport
- Location of Rosario SPB Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Rosario SPB Airport Time Zone and Current time at Rosario SPB Airport
- Address and contact details of Rosario SPB Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Rosario SPB Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Rosario SPB Airport is located in the city of Rosario. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
RSJ - Rosario SPB Airport IATA Code