If you are planning to travel to Crane Island or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Crane Island Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Crane Island Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Crane Island Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Crane Island Airport Info:
|Crane Island Airport IATA Code: CKR||Crane Island Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 48.6||Longitude : -123|
|City : Crane Island||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Crane Island Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Crane Island Airport is 23:40:29 PM (PDT) on Tuesday, Jul 14, 2020|
Looking for information on Crane Island Airport, Crane Island, United States? Know about Crane Island Airport in detail. Find out the location of Crane Island Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Crane Island. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Crane Island Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Crane Island Airport, airlines operating to Crane Island Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Crane Island Airport or Crane Island Airport, United States.
Crane Island Airport Map - Location of Crane Island Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.795 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.258 USD
• 1 USD = 0.877 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.14 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Crane Island Airport
Closest airports to Crane Island, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Crane Island and other airports closest to Crane Island Airport.
Nearest airport to Crane Island Airport and Crane Island is Friday Harbor SPB Airport - (7.02 Km / 4.36 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Crane Island and Crane Island Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Friday Harbor Airport - (8.37 Km / 5.2 Miles)
- Roche Harbor Airport - (10.32 Km / 6.41 Miles)
- Westsound Airport - (11.36 Km / 7.06 Miles)
- Rosario SPB Airport - (11.64 Km / 7.23 Miles)
- Blakely Island Airport - (13.08 Km / 8.13 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Crane Island Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Crane Island Airport.
Details about Crane Island Airport given here include
- Crane Island Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Crane Island Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Crane Island Airport
- Location of Crane Island Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Crane Island Airport Time Zone and Current time at Crane Island Airport
- Address and contact details of Crane Island Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Crane Island Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Crane Island Airport is located in the city of Crane Island. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CKR - Crane Island Airport IATA Code