If you are planning to travel to Friday Harbor or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Friday Harbor Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Friday Harbor Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Friday Harbor Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Friday Harbor Airport Info:
|Friday Harbor Airport IATA Code: FRD||Friday Harbor Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 48.5264||Longitude : -123.024|
|City : Friday Harbor||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Friday Harbor Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Friday Harbor Airport is 06:15:37 AM (PDT) on Friday, Aug 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Friday Harbor Airport, Friday Harbor, United States? Know about Friday Harbor Airport in detail. Find out the location of Friday Harbor Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Friday Harbor. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Friday Harbor Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Friday Harbor Airport, airlines operating to Friday Harbor Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Friday Harbor Airport or Friday Harbor Airport, United States.
Friday Harbor Airport Map - Location of Friday Harbor Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.765 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.308 USD
• 1 USD = 0.846 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.182 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Friday Harbor Airport
Closest airports to Friday Harbor, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Friday Harbor and other airports closest to Friday Harbor Airport.
Nearest airport to Friday Harbor Airport and Friday Harbor is Friday Harbor SPB Airport - (1.58 Km / 0.98 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Friday Harbor and Friday Harbor Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Lopez Island Airport - (7.9 Km / 4.91 Miles)
- Crane Island Airport - (8.37 Km / 5.2 Miles)
- Roche Harbor Airport - (12.76 Km / 7.93 Miles)
- Blakely Island Airport - (15.79 Km / 9.81 Miles)
- Decatur Island Airport - (16.38 Km / 10.18 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Friday Harbor Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Friday Harbor Airport.
Details about Friday Harbor Airport given here include
- Friday Harbor Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Friday Harbor Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Friday Harbor Airport
- Location of Friday Harbor Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Friday Harbor Airport Time Zone and Current time at Friday Harbor Airport
- Address and contact details of Friday Harbor Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Friday Harbor Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Friday Harbor Airport is located in the city of Friday Harbor. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
FRD - Friday Harbor Airport IATA Code