If you are planning to travel to Lopez Island or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Lopez Island Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Lopez Island Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Lopez Island Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Lopez Island Airport Info:
|Lopez Island Airport IATA Code: LPS||Lopez Island Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 48.4858||Longitude : -122.936|
|City : Lopez Island||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Lopez Island Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Lopez Island Airport (LPS), Lopez Island, WA 98261, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Lopez Island Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Lopez Island Airport is 06:28:51 AM (PDT) on Monday, Jun 21, 2021|
Looking for information on Lopez Island Airport, Lopez Island, United States? Know about Lopez Island Airport in detail. Find out the location of Lopez Island Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Lopez Island. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Lopez Island Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Lopez Island Airport, airlines operating to Lopez Island Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Lopez Island Airport or Lopez Island Airport, United States.
Lopez Island Airport Map - Location of Lopez Island Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.721 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.388 USD
• 1 USD = 0.841 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.189 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Lopez Island Airport
Closest airports to Lopez Island, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Lopez Island and other airports closest to Lopez Island Airport.
Nearest airport to Lopez Island Airport and Lopez Island is Friday Harbor SPB Airport - (7.9 Km / 4.91 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Lopez Island and Lopez Island Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Friday Harbor Airport - (7.9 Km / 4.91 Miles)
- Decatur Island Airport - (10.17 Km / 6.32 Miles)
- Blakely Island Airport - (13.21 Km / 8.21 Miles)
- Crane Island Airport - (13.55 Km / 8.42 Miles)
- Rosario SPB Airport - (17.59 Km / 10.93 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Lopez Island Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Lopez Island Airport.
Details about Lopez Island Airport given here include
- Lopez Island Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Lopez Island Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Lopez Island Airport
- Location of Lopez Island Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Lopez Island Airport Time Zone and Current time at Lopez Island Airport
- Address and contact details of Lopez Island Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Lopez Island Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Lopez Island Airport is located in the city of Lopez Island. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
LPS - Lopez Island Airport IATA Code